Tuesday 1 November 2016

A Wardrobe Experiment Week 2


     When I started out on this experiment, I said I wanted to do this for 2 weeks, which is where we are now. Last week I said I wanted to do 4 weeks. Where do I stand now? We'll come back to that. For now we'll do what I did for my last post, what have I learned. If you haven't read my last 2 posts, check them out here and here

1. My Colour Pallet is not what I thought. I knew Green was a big colour for me, I love neautrals. I expected more blue, and didn't expect as much deep red. 

2. I like Tights more than I thought. Up until recently, I didn't own any. Now I do, and I pinned 2 pairs, one basic and one super cute pair. They're comfy and versitile, and I need another pair

3. When it comes to Accessories, I take a very practical approach. My accessories weren't plentiful, but versitile, and there was plenty to keep me warm

4. I could probably go all of fall with only 5 pairs of shoes. I have like 5 pairs of boots for fall, and really only use 2. beyond that it's flats and a pair of sneakers

5. I'm drowning in basics and I really don't need to be. Thus far, I've pinned 6 basic, or layering tops, and basically I would rotate them. I have a drawer devoted to these, I again, don't need that!

     So what's next? Well, I don't really need another week, by looking at what I have, I can see a couple odd pieces I'm missing I can add to my board. Another basic top, another sweater, more pj's and a pair of slippers. Otherwise, mission accomplished 

No comments:

Post a Comment