Tuesday 15 November 2016

What Is Coming Up In My Blog

   

     Let me stress, this is NOT my first blog. It's like my 3rd. I even look back to see my earliest posts, and they're kind of lame. Not saying my writing these days should be hanging on a wall somewhere for all to see, but I am more passionate about my posts these days, and I'm regularly getting a sizable audience reading. 

     The biggest thing I've been posting about lately is Christmas, but I suppose that is only going to last so much longer, and I do want to keep posting after the holidays come and go. I do tend to be rather enthusiastic, maybe more than I should be in a lot of cases, but for that reason, my posts might be interesting, question mark. So my plan is to continue to post, and try and grab random inspiration where I can potentially find it. 

    Another thing my brother has asked me is why haven't I done a vlog? I've done Youtube videos in the past, and have given this some serious consideration. In the new year I very well may start posting one of my posts as a vlog each week. I do however VERY much enjoy writing and typing. 

     I also have some rather personal stuff going on, I may or may not share. Part of me REALLY wants to, but at the same time I kind of like my privacy. So this is by no means a promise, but it's something I'm tossing in there as a possibility. However, I think it would likely be something I share when I get to the other side of this, no matter the outcome. 

     So I guess that's what's up with me, and my plans for my blog coming up soon  

No comments:

Post a Comment