Wednesday 16 November 2016

This is all part of getting ready, but I hate this part SO much!

     
     You may not like reading this post, and believe me, I hate sharing this with you. Your next assignment involves some cleaning. it's my least favorite thing to do too, but here it is. What is more, it involves  my LEAST favorite cleaning on the planet.

    I chose to do this post today, instead of Friday because typically speaking, I go grocery shopping on Friday. Today's assignment is cleaning the large appliances in the kitchen. I've been after you for clearing out the freezer, now is the tossing of freezer burnt, and scrubbing. Take a step down (in my fridge, if it's my mother in-law's you'd go up) to the Fridge, toss the expired, scrub the spills. Time for that Fridge to shine...But we haven't gotten to my LEAST favorite yet...oh no, here it is...the oven. I would rather scrub the entire rest of the kitchen top to bottom, than handle the oven...but it has to be done. We're about to jump head first into baking, and anything else special coming, so let's just get it over with shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment