Friday 11 November 2016

Remembrance Day

   
     Today I'm not giving you any added assignments, instead I leave this day for both, it's purpose, and how you choose to use it. I feel due to some electoral choices recently made south of the boarder, I'm holding tighter to the ideals and freedom that we as Canadians far too often take for granted. Today is a day to very much our chance to take just one moment to remember this. This is why I stressed get your poppy.

    So take, and treasure that moment of silence, because yes, we are free, but this was achieved by many who sacrificed, some came back different people because of horrors they've seen. Some have come back wounded, and their lives have still changed forever. And remember, some didn't come back. Remember them, and be thankful for what they have given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment