Monday 31 October 2016

Happy Halloween, and get your Poppy!

     Happy Halloween! Today is all about enjoying today however you Celebrate, and just one more tiny thing. 

     Go get your poppy. So here is the deal, while we've been doing some major Christmas planning, quite often Christmas, or getting ready for Christmas too early is kind of viewed as the enemy of Remembrance Day. While I start early when it comes to decorating for Christmas, I really enjoy my house decorated, and decorating, so I do start early. Here is the thing, I make sure I respect the day, the moment of silence and realize, that moment isn't much to ask considering what people have done and sacrificed for us to live the life we get to live. So, that little poppy, not a lot to ask, make sure you get yours and wear it with pride
    

No comments:

Post a Comment