Sunday 9 October 2016

A couple things and a Thanksgiving

 After a much longer hiatus than I would have liked, I’m back to sharing my preparation process for Christmas. Since my last post, I’ve been up to a lot in my planning process, and hope to cover a few different things in this post.
                I’ve covered home made gifts in past posts, and that’s something I was working on. Another thing that’s important to get now is anything you need to order online, or from a catalogue. Waiting too long will cost you more, because you’ll have to rush the delivery, or worse, you won’t get it in time at all.    
                You need to take into consideration what home projects you need to complete before Christmas, time for another list. Do you need to paint? Repair a toilet? Have the carpets cleaned? Make a list, and haul out the calendar, because this is where time budgeting is key. Give yourself a cut off date, when you’d like to have it all done. Now budget your time accordingly, and make appointments as needed. Putting it off means you’re rushing later.
                The last thing I’ll add to the list for today is Enjoy your Thanksgiving, if you’re celebrating today or tomorrow, remember to give thanks for all that you’re fortunate to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment