Friday 28 October 2016

Movies and Music

   

     Here is another fun one for you, time to get your Christmas movies and music ready! I don't know about you but I actually have a ton of Christmas movies, and I give myself permission to watch them starting November 1st, because honestly I probably wouldn't get through them all if I didn't. 

     Before I keep going on this post, I do want to touch on what for some can be a heated topic, Christmas stuff starting before Remembrance Day. Let me start by stating there will be 2 posts in this series devoted to Remembrance day,  and I do very much recognize it. I 100% believe people should recognize it and respect what people have done so we can live in the free and wonderful country we live in. I will enjoy my music and movies before that holiday, wear my poppy with pride, and start decorating after we have taken that moment of silence. 

     Onto Holiday music. I have 2 cd's (yes cd's) one is Boney M and it's the only cd I will listen to while I wrap gifts. My other one is all oldies, like Sinatra. This year my plan is to also make a playlist for my phone...maybe on cd if I have some kickin around so I don't kill my battery. So that's actually the project I'm working on now. Your mission, should you choose to take it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment