Monday 19 November 2018

Christmas Post #33, The Very WORST Post

     
  The title is 100% serious, in my opinion anyway. I hate this job but here it is, and it needs to be done. It's time to clean the Appliances. You are about to use them a LOT more in the next month, and so having them all sparkling is actually SUPER nice, it's the process that sucks.

         Okay, the microwave isn't SO bad, it's generally about a 10- 15 min job. There are so many hacks out there to get the dishwasher clean, that doesn't take long. I never like cleaning the fridge, ever. But I would, and will tackle all of these to avoid the oven. Cleaning the oven is my all time least favorite household chore on the planet. Last year, I had the get out of jail free card, I couldn't physically do it, and Cale HAD to. Here is the thing, Cale did a great job, and didn't have a fit doing it, so guess who gets the oven this year again. Y'know how they say if you do a good job at a chore, it becomes yours?

        I put this out there though because take note of my promise, I will take the fridge, dishwasher, and microwave to get out of the oven. It's here it's a real in print promise...now...show it to Cale. Fair trade I think...

       K, Luv Ya, Bye!

       Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment