Monday 12 November 2018

Christmas Post #27, Christmas Lights

Last Year's Lights 
       

        Can I be totally honest with you? Decorating has begun in my house. Once Remembrance day is all wrapped up, I decorate, and I decorate, and I decorate until my house is Christmas ready. I love doing this and while my method does not fit everyone, it's something I enjoy. While I'm decorating, feel free to have fun and do the same, but if you would rather wait, I would still recommend doing one part now. The lights.


        Okay, hear me out. I know in my neighborhood, the lights begin to appear the day after Remembrance day, lit up and all. Now even I MIGHT wait a couple days before turning the lights on (maybe), but I DEFINITELY want to get them up. Why? Winter. It's getting colder and colder, and Cale gets up on the roof. This guy rarely wears a jacket, even in the winter, so for him to come off the roof complaining about the cold, it's cold up there. So yes, we get the lights up as early as possible. I also have hot chocolate and soup going in my slow cookers for when he comes down. So while you might want to hold off on the tree and the trimmings, the lights, that's a good job for asap.

       There is your assignment!

       K, Luv Ya, Bye!

       Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment