Friday 9 November 2018

Christmas Post #25, Plan parties

       
Last New year's eve, I was rather pregnant 



          If you'll be a host or a guest, it's time to plan for Holiday parties, this includes New Years Eve.

          You might need to take into consideration child care, and for New Years Eve you'll want to get on it early, because sitters book up. If the kids are coming along, you need to prepare for yourself and for them to be comfortable and happy through the events you plan to attend. Also consider if there is something you might need to bring, or a host gift.

         If you are hosting, I'm not a party planner, but now would be the time to plan it all out. Figure out the things you might need to buy, like paper products, or linens, or something specific to your party. You know what your goal is, but doing it all rushed and at the last minute, just sucks.

         Before I sign off, I would like to mention we're two days away from Remembrance Day and encourage you to take part. There are events near you that are open to the public, or if you're like me, I like to watch the local events on TV. This is something I started doing in probably the last 5 years, and it can be a moving experience.

        K, Luv Ya, Bye!

        Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment