Monday 30 July 2018

Look What I Found!

         I woke up this morning, and it was a 3 coffees before noon type of day. I woke up tired, grumpy, and needed all of the help I could get. On top of all of this, of course we're still working on the skunking. We have the living room and Jake's room done, as well as a ton of laundry (because yes EVERYTHING needs to be washed). Also the dog is acting out lately, so that's fun too, trying to get to the bottom of that. By the time this evening rolled around, I was kind of a mess, like last time I was feeling this down, I was dealing with Baby Blues. 

         There are a few things I do that I know will cheer me up, and one thing is going to Michael's especially this time of year. I love checking out all of the fall stuff, and the last time I was there the Halloween stuff wasn't out, so it was cool to see that stuff. This year seems to be the year of the Witch themed decor. 
         Then there is of course my PERSONAL highlight, the stuff I was waiting a couple more weeks for, but has started to creep in. The Christmas stuff. Just a few ribbons, and wreath parts, but enough to brighten my evening. 1 month and 16 days until my Christmas blog series starts! 

       K, Luv Ya, Bye

        Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment