Monday 2 July 2018

A Tinge of Missing it

     

         So today it happened. After Jake was born, I heard I would have "phantom kicks", or miss being pregnant. I can't stress how happy I was that they admitted me almost 2 weeks early to have Jake, I was OVER being pregnant, so I doubted that VERY much. Phantom kicks, didn't happen. I was totally okay with being rid of the pregnancy part, until today.

         Well today I saw some one posting online about their pregnancy, asking when people felt kicks for the first time. I don't really remember the FIRST kick with Jake, but I remember trying to play with him and getting him to kick, and suddenly, there it was, me ACTUALLY missing pregnancy. Wondering what he would be like, or look like and all the anticipation, I kind of missed it today. I put my hand on my belly and tried to remember what it felt like when Jake would kick it. Believe me, Jake still kicks me, and I MUCH prefer having him in my arms than in my belly, but he's napping right now, so it's hitting me. Missing being pregnant...who knew?

K, Luv Ya, Bye

Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment