Wednesday 4 July 2018

Fall Has Arrived!

        Let the excitement begin. SO, I enjoy some aspects of Summer. I like how nice the weather is, and there is a sense of freedom to it. However, Summer is likely my LEAST favorite of the seasons...the bugs at night, the heat at day...and worse at night, and the far less forgiving clothes (I said it). Spring brings you new hope when you're tired of the Winter. Winter, of course is has Christmas for me, not to mention I love snuggling up in warm layers. And then there is my 100% favorite season, Fall. I love the colours, the cooler weather, and I love decorating for it. 

       

         Today we went into Michael's. I have basically 2 stores I love to wander around, one in a little more solitude, but Michael's can be fun for the whole family, Cale usually finds something, Jake loves the flower isles, and I love...everything. So imagine my excitement when I spotted the fall decor has appeared in the store. My mind is going crazy with ideas, and I can't WAIT to get started. I need to start my planning and lists, because that's what I do. While Jake has made it so I need to live in the moment more, my summer is usually me living in anticipation for Fall, and the glimpse of it is here! The Halloween stuff isn't there yet, but my next highlight will likely arrive next month...but I won't speak it's name...yet

K, Luv Ya, Bye

Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment