Wednesday 3 January 2018

Snap some Pics

               
Alright back on track with the Christmas stuff. So you might be ahead of me for this part, some people like to have Christmas finished quickly…I’m not one of those people. I do however need to put myself on a schedule for it...I’ve had years where I had Santa celebrate Valentines day.
                Today we still leave the decorations where they are. Actually what I want you to do is go around the house and snap pics of how you decorated this year. This is to help with the process next year. You’ll see what you did, what you liked and what you want to repeat. You might also get ideas for what you would like to change next year.
                Your other task, if you haven’t yet, is to put those gifts away. Open gifts like to linger in our house, so they need to be on that schedule I was talking about or they could sit out a while.

These are your two tasks today

No comments:

Post a Comment