Friday 5 January 2018

Pack it up

              Okay, it’s here…packing up the decorations. This one can seriously bum me out, and can be overwhelming. Last year I decided to take it slow, I turned something on the TV that I enjoyed, and just took my time. This year, I get tired quicker, so I have to take my time more, but I have help.
                I always make sure I take a lot of breaks. If it starts to feel like a lot, stop, because it actually is A LOT. As you put the decorations away, try to organize it too. Another thing you can do is haul out that decoration inventory list you may a couple months back and add things to it, or use it as a tool to help you organize.
                This is really going to be the last thing on our Christmas planning and prep series. I’ll have one more post just reflect and review this year’s series and start to make some plans for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment