Thursday 11 January 2018

Pregnancy Post #3, A Moody post

            Tomorrow is typically when I would post a blog, but I have a lot on my plate with my diabetic clinic in the morning, and a butt load of errands to run, so are going to be fun, and some are the truest form of adulting. So I decided to post today, and while I feel the creative juices flowing, I'm a tad moody today, so we'll see how this goes. 

            Last night was birthing class #2, and it was a very interactive class. However I'm still fighting my cold, so I stayed back so I wouldn't infect the other offspring carriers, and wore one of those surgical masks they ask you to wear at the hospital when you're not 100%. That was like being in a sauna. Seriously, I wasn't having any sinus issues, but half way through the class I felt like my eyes were floating, and I became a heavy mouth breather...thank god most of my face wasn't visible. Speaking of visibility, reduced. Sans glasses I was attempting to squint, and luckily got the gist of everything...with the glasses was some serious foggy conditions. However, my kid, 100% worth it all, I don't want to miss any of these classes because I want to be as well equipped to make the actually birthing process as easy, and safe as possible for my little man. 

            And for just a second, allow me to gush about my big man, who was a rockstar this week. Not that he wasn't last week, but I did catch his chin on his chest once or twice when the lights went down. Not last night, last night, he took the helm. He was my cup holder...and really my anything I needed him to be holder. When we were practicing the stuff we could do from our seats, he was making me smile, and when I sat out the interactive parts, he was climbing all over the room to see what was happening. Most of the class was teaching the birth partner what to do, and he was paying very close attention. Don't be surprised if I go off on Cale gushing from time to time on here,because he has been amazing, and it's bound to happen. 

             Also, come to find out, another piece of baby furniture has arrived at my store! And it was the one I was hoping for next! The change table has arrived! Jake's room is currently pretty disorganized, aside from the closet, so I was waiting for this one, because most of the mayhem will be housed in the change table. 

             Well this blog post was... I guess more organized than I expected, kind of ranty, but there it is. excited (and maybe nervous) to see where my inspiration comes from on the next. 

              K, Luv ya, Bye
              Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment