Friday 5 October 2018

Christmas Post #10, Finish up for Thanksgiving




        In the very first post of this series, I explained that we cover all the holidays leading up to Christmas, so there are times that these posts will have NOTHING to do with Christmas planning. This is one of those. All this post is for is to remind you to get all you Thanksgiving plans sorted, and the last minute things you may need to pick up.

         This is probably mostly your produce, and maybe a thing or two special to your family. Something I've seen people on cloth napkins, we adopted into our family last year, but we did it on a pumpkin. Micheal's sells these hollow pumpkins, and I always wanted one for Halloween. I happened to catch them on a BOGO day last year, so I got my orange one for Halloween and a white one for Thanksgiving. We all wrote something we were thankful for on the white one, with the year. There is still tons of room on it, so we continue the tradition this year.

         So enjoy your Thanksgiving! I'll have a new post on Monday, late, but it will be coming with a pic of our festivities.

         K, Luv Ya, Bye!

         Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

        PS The pic on this post is a tradition we started last year. I always wanted one of the Michael's craft pumpkins, and I happened to hit them on bogo. One of the pumpkins I got was the one you see there. We started the tradition of writing what we were thankful on the pumpkin. If you look close,there are a couple about expecting Jake (the rule was not everyone could put the same thing).


No comments:

Post a Comment