Monday 20 November 2017

Planning baking

I bake basically once a year, and Christmas is when I do. Now is the time to figure out what baking you’re doing this year. I tend to be some one who can over do it, that being said I actually can’t this year, so my typical like 7 types of cookies is down to 3-4. So I’ve picked a few favorites to work with this year. There are other aspects to consider when you’re planning for baking. Who is helping you for example?

I have hubs helping me this year, and I’m actually really excited about this. Now if you have the kids helping you, there’s probably going to be a little more planning on your part, so factor that in.

Once you have a plan in mind, start making a baking specific grocery list, if you haven’t already incorporated this into the previous lists we’ve made (I’ve put obvious staples, but not specifics). Add these to that list we’re knocking stuff off of on weekly basis. Odds are you’re still going to have to buy some of it when the big baking day comes, but just like our master grocery list, it can knock down on the chaos.

K, Luv Ya, Bye!

Nancy, Cale and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment