Friday 3 November 2017

Christmas Card List




               I kind of love a lot of the projects on the November to-do list, and this is another one. I’m talking about the Christmas card list. No, we’re not doing the cards yet, we’re figuring out who we’re sending to. Why? Because we may need to do some leg work when it comes to gathering the addresses. I have an address book, it’s sitting on my end table, and I think it may have been sitting there since last Christmas.
                Make your list, edit the address book, that’s your current project. I recommend having an address book, because it will make gathering and organizing these addresses much easier for you, and for next year too. Another tip for next year, as cards come in, add and edit your address book

                Another tip, figure out what all you’ll need for postage. We only have two cards generally that leave the country, so it’s pretty straight forward for the most part. But going back to when we were talking about budgeting in the early days, I always forget to budget for postage.

                Let this also count as a wakeup call. We spoke about getting on Christmas gifts early. If you have been procrastinating on this, and need to send any gifts, no more procrastinating, because you’ll need to get those sent soon too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment