Wednesday 29 November 2017

Freezer Meals

               Just because I’m pregnant, I‘ve been making meals that freeze well and stocking up. This is for days I’m not feeling great, and can’t really cook. When that happens I can just use something I preheat the oven and toss it in.
                If you’re able to do this, and would like to MAKE all your freezer meals, go nuts. But if you’re strapped for time (and let’s be honest most are at this time of year) freezer meals are already made at the store for you. I’m likely going to have a few of these as well, because I want to be well stocked for this time of year.
                I can just come home from work exhausted this time of year anyway, so that is definitely one instance where these meals can come in handy. These are helpful for nights you have events on, like the kids concert, or a Christmas party. When you need to simplify. Stock up now and these can make your life much easier.
                We bought a deep freezer in the last year, and I’m thrilled because I usually lose my freezer all together this time of year. This time, I have so much space…which is good, because I’m using even more freezer space in my next post… which by the way is the very first post in December.

                K, Luv ya, Bye

                Nancy, Cale and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment