Thursday 1 December 2016

Another Wardrobe Experiment

 
 Well I'm at it again. My Wardrobe Experiment is back. So last time I did this I was doing the fall edition. I was batting around the idea for the winter one, trying to figure out if I wanted to do this before or AFTER Christmas for the Winter edition. When I woke up yesterday do I light sprinkling of snow on the ground, I got my answer.

    Before, definitely before. Before Christmas, I don't hate snow. I think how pretty and Christmasy it is, and after Christmas, I'm ready for it to go away. So while I'm still happy to see the white stuff, and not wanting to live in PJ's and hide under a blanket every day, it's a good time to do the next part of my Wardrobe experiment; Winter Edition.

     Fortunately I learned from the last one I did, 3 weeks is basically the perfect amount of time to cover this, and I already have some stuff saved so I can just add on to the already existing list.

     If you didn't see my Fall Wardrobe Experiment let me break this down for you. For the next 3 weeks I will get up in the morning, and using pinterest piece together what I would like to wear that day. I choose pieces from websites I like for shopping, and piece these outfits together. I can't repeat pieces so if an item is already on my list, this is just showing me more value in that one piece. Each week I share what I have discovered, and see how my experiment is going. I do this to better understand my personal style, and actually to help me minimize my current wardrobe so I can filter out stuff I don't actually wear.

     I'll pop in again Next week to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment