Wednesday 28 December 2016

Boxing Day Sales

   
Here we are on the other side of Christmas, so now is when we stop and relax right? Wrong! This is when I get ahead of the game. Guess what is coming in another 362 days? Christmas. This is the  point when I don't understand the last min people. You know it's coming again, so why not get a little prepared, and save some cash. Right now you want to hit up the boxing day sales. So I worked a very long day at them yesterday, but a lot of places still have them going, and anything Christmas is on clearance, they want it GONE!

      Right now is an amazing time to get clearance decorations, wrapping paper, cards, storage (I need a new big Christmas tote), and maybe even get started on next years gifts. I had one year I went out on Boxing day, got ALL my Aunts and Uncles done and one set of Grandparents. Do not underestimate starting early, it truly is my super power.  Take a look at your shopping list from this year, odds are most of those people, you're buying for again next year, let those wheels turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment