Monday 5 December 2016

Today's Workout Kicked My Ass

   
The title may sound like a positive thing, and I suppose to an extent it is. I'm pushing my limit, and I guess that's good, but unfortunately I think I bit off more than I could chew. I'm 100% aware, I'm in terrible shape, so my starter videos have all had the beginner in the title or somewhere within the first 30 seconds. I have always enjoyed workouts that have me punching and kicking, and so when I found one, I was AMPED. Unfortunately I was SERIOUSLY struggling to keep up, and not like I do with my beginner cardio, I catch up eventually, but this one was leaving me in the dust. I guess I COULD look at this as a set back and get discouraged and kind of ruin the progress I HAVE made...OR I could choose to make this a goal and use it to motivate myself.

     While the thought of variety is super appealing, I need to walk before I can run, and before I can walk, I should probably start with crawling. I plan to stick with the cardio video I've been doing to start, and eventually I'll get to some punching and kicking, but for now, I'll let cardio kick my ass...I can at least fight back with that one.


Okay, love ya, bye

-Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment