Friday 21 December 2018

Christmas Post #44, Last Shopping Trip

          We started the grocery list in the beginning of October, and have been chipping away at it since then. By now the list shouldn't be massive, but it's time for that last grocery trip before Christmas. Take our 3 lists and combine them into the one final chapter of all our our meal planning as you set out to the mayhem that is the grocery store.

          My #1 tip, get up early and be there within the first hour of opening. Very few people are already shopping at 7am, and it's nice and quiet and not rushed. I actually really enjoy early morning grocery shopping, it was the getting up that I used to struggle with, but 7am now? As a mother? no problem.

          Also I would like to make note today marks the start of turkey thaw 2018. I'm not sure why I enjoy sharing this part with you every year, but I do.

          My next post will be Christmas Eve, and I can't say I'm sure what time it will actually go up. This is the Christmas Prep finish line!

        K, Luv Ya, Bye!

        Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment