Friday 7 December 2018

Christmas Post #38 Wrapping

       
I have been after you for a while to keep on top of your gift shopping, and about now you should be wrapping it up, both figuratively and literally. Today's assignment is wrapping your gifts. By now you should know when it comes to Christmas preparations, I like to make an event of it.

          When I was a kid, I would go Christmas shopping every year with my uncle, and we had a blast. After we were done shopping, we would always go to his house and wrap up the gifts we bought, and listen to Christmas music. So this is exactly what I do. I tend to go for Boney M. This wa a record (yes record) he always played and it's probably my favorite Christmas cd (yes cd). It gets played a couple of times while Cale and I wrap, fortunately Cale likes that one too. Some times we have cookies and hot chocolate too, but like I said, it's usually a special evening.

         So wrap up the shopping and wrap up the gifts!

        K, Luv Ya, Bye!

        Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment