Wednesday 19 December 2018

Christmas Post #43 One last Clean

         Less than a week and Christmas will be here! When do your guests arrive (if you have them coming). Guests or no, I prefer my place to be REALLY clean over Christmas, so that is what this post is about, the final major clean before Christmas. I'm not talking like scrub walls and stuff, but tackling some of this larger cleaning projects around the house so anything after this should take a couple min.

         I'm a strong believer of setting a deadline on Christmas eve at a point I say, if it ain't done, it ain't gettin done. I want to be able to sit back, relax and enjoy. For me, knowing my house is clean helps to make that possible.

         Not a fun post, but one that might help you have more fun later.

         K, Luv Ya, Bye!

        Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment