Friday 14 December 2018

Christmas Post #41, Look at the Lights

         
So this is one, I've been waiting so desperately for. Every year I look forward to driving around to look at the lights, and going to a local display. But last year while we went to all of this, all I could think about was sharing it with Jake this year.

          Looking at Christmas Lights is another of those universal traditions, and something I have waited so long to do with my child.

         Going to the light display with the family has been a tradition on Christmas Eve for years, and we hope to go again this year, but we have to wait and see how little man will do with it all. SO we will be going just the three of us before, because it's not something I'm willing to miss.

         Find the lights displays around you, or even just drive around the neighborhood. This is definitely a great tradition to follow up with Hot Chocolate too.

         K, Luv Ya, Bye!

         Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment