Saturday 1 September 2018

Squeezing Out the Last Bit of Summer

       
          I sit here, typing this post at 8:00 at night, and I needed to put the light on. This is always a kind of sad reminder of the fact Summer is almost over. What's sad for us, is it feel like it just began. We sat out on our back deck this evening, discussing the summer, and how we had another one we really didn't get to enjoy. Last Summer I was pretty sick or tired for most of it, and this summer we had Jake. As first time parents, we accept that we probably could have done more with him than we did. But there are so many things out there that basically tell you to keep you kid inside until they are at least 6 months old. Jake is really close to that now, and we find ourselves grasping at the last of the summer days at this point.

          That all being said, both mine and Cale's favorite Season is Fall. We have a list of things we want to do, and do with Jake that we're excited to get on. One of the activities is actually planned, and Gramma and Grampa are joining us.

          For me personally (and if you're reading this, you too), my Christmas Planning Blog series is coming back. Actually 2 weeks from today will be the very first post. I don't feel like Christmas planning blog needs much more explanation than that...or what I will give you in the first post. I spread out the planning for Christmas starting on the 15th, and we cover everything in between! I'm generally ahead of the blog myself too...so I'm kind of starting...now. What I need from you, the reader of this blog, showing interest in this upcoming series, is feedback. I post and share this blog in multiple places, BUT if it sounds like something you might be interested in, please let me know, and I can post every one of the posts on your facebook page, so you never miss one. Let me know asap, not a ton of time left!

        K, Luv Ya, Bye!

        Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment