Friday 21 September 2018

Christmas Post # 4, Decorating

     
       Before you freak out about the title, breath, I mean for Fall and Thanksgiving. So right off the bat, the reason I post 3 times a week instead of daily, is because I would probably run out of things to post, but also to give you a day or two to cover things. Well today is the last day of Summer...so today is the day to start planning and decorating for Fall. In my last post I did say I explode when it comes to Christmas...that IS for Christmas specifically. MY approach to Fall decor is more of a subtle approach, and what I like about it is I actually display two different ways to do you decorating in one blog. With Fall I like a little something on the door for the neighbors to see, the table, and a focal point. The focal point is my book shelf in my living room. I have some pumpkins and rustic looking items on display.  That's today's assignment!

      K, Luv Ya, Bye!

      Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment