Monday 17 September 2018

Christmas Post #2, Plan For Thanksgving

         

         So really quick, I had this post done, even published... and when I was trying to look at it on my phone to share it...I deleted it. So I'm sitting here hoping the wiggles can keep Jake occupied long enough for me to do this again. He's supposed to be napping right now...but no such luck. 

         Today's assignment, and actually the first of the Christmas Planning series, has zero to do with Christmas...it's plan for Thanksgiving. I've actually already seen Turkeys on sale, and because I'm not doing Thanksgiving dinner this year, I shared the sale with my mother in-law.

         What you need to do is take into account what you need to do. So for us, it's all about attire and travel. Maybe you are hosting, and need to grab one (or two) of those sale turkeys as they pop up, along with the other aspects of your potential feast. Other things to keep in mind, do you have enough plates, cutlery, things like that? Who is sleeping where? Figure out all of this now, and in a month (because Thanksgiving is about a month away), you're sitting pretty.

          Okay I have some raspberry sounds happening on the other side of my laptop right now, I better get on that. 

         That's today's assignment! 

         K, Luv Ya Bye!

         Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

* Don't forget to let me know if you want the blog posts shared directly on your FB 

No comments:

Post a Comment