Wednesday 19 September 2018

Christmas Post #3 The Master List

         Here is a little tool I have used for years, the Master List. The Master List is basically a brainstorming list of things that are related to Christmas, in your mind. This can be things you do, certain songs, the food, specific decorations, at the risk of sounding like a total cliche, what Christmas means to you and your family. This list is a pretty major tool in your planning.

        For starters, it helps you prioritize what is important to YOU when it comes to Christmas. It can make you think a little harder when it comes to thing that will pop up on your to-do list. It could be something you would have remembered in the final hours, and you cover it a little sooner. What's more, I would undoubtedly not hit something that is on your list, because it's personal to you and your household. I have different priorities when it comes to my holidays in comparison to others. A couple years ago I helped my friend plan specifically for her, and I asked her to do the master list. She put a higher emphasis on baking than I do, and less on decorating...where I explode. Your Master List will be different than mine, or your neighbor's or your co-workers, but that's the point, it's personal to you. 

       That is the assignment today, master your Master List


       K, Luv Ya, Bye!

       Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment