Friday 27 October 2017

Wardrobe Check

Christmas party 2016

               Time to check the wardrobes. So every year you likely have something coming up that you need to, at the very least check your clothes for, now is the best time. Check what you already have, and what you might need. This includes events like Family photos, Christmas parties, Christmas PJ’s and the ever over looked, New Years Eve! That last one is ALWAYS the one I’m left scrambling for.

                Where I would be going Maternity this year, I’m keeping my selection very simple for my Christmas party (also because I have legit one store near me that sells maternity). And PJ’s I’m pretty well going to wear what fits me. As for Cale, I need to check out his closet and see if he needs a new shirt or something, and frankly he only gets into the PJ thing if I do.

                We go to the same New Years Eve party every year, so we just need to find out the theme and take it from there. It’s generally decided at the same Halloween Party we go to every year (so like tomorrow).

                K, Luv Ya, Bye!

                Nancy, Cale and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment