Wednesday 25 October 2017

Christmas Sales



           
            If you end up getting anything at them or not, most of us do enjoy going to some Christmas sales. Realistically, they’re probably kicking off in less than a month, so now is the time to start planning for them.
If you’re some one who actually sells at them, I’m probably way behind for your, but if you’re like me, who likes to take them in, it’s time to start mapping this out. There are ones that tend to stick out in our heads more than others, and ones that take higher priority. If you’re some one like me, who works every weekend, the reality is you’re likely going to have to get creative with when you get to go, and pick and choose which ones you’ll get TO. I have one I HAVE to get to, and one or two I would like to get to as well.
                Another part of planning for this is, budgeting. Will you be getting gifts at these sales? Are there baked goods you’ll want? I usually walk out with a pack of those syrup suckers, and some mini cheesecakes at the very least. And who will you go with? This is a family event this year, Cale and I will be going together to the big one. A lot of people like to make it a family event. They’re creeping up quick so now is the time to plan.


                K, Luv Ya, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment