Friday 6 October 2017

Home To-Do List

             
              Well I would be lying if I said this was a fun post, because to date it’s my LEAST favorite. It’s time to make a home to-do list. These are household projects I’m not excited for. For me, it’s my Bathroom. I need to caulk the tub, paint and put in new baseboard. Of course where I’m pregnant, painting the baby’s room is on my to-do list, but the baby isn’t due until the end of March, so we have time. No, my eyesore is the Bathroom for sure. To be fair, some of it was our own fault. A LONG time ago, we bought a paint, and splotched it on the walls, and point blank, hated the colour. This was a bit discouraging, but it’s time for round two.  Also we have a couple Christmas decorations that we always have in the bathroom, so we’d like it to look decent (matter of fact I think they’re all Cale’s decorations…).

                Now is the best time to look at this stuff because then it’s done. There are a few posts I will do in this series that I just hate with a passion. This is one of them…though the reality is the ones I don’t like, I’m not going to be able to do so much this year ( I have a get out of chemicals work free card growing). But Cale will still have to tackle these things, so it’s still in my head.

                This is your next assignment, list the projects, and schedule accordingly, hopefully before decorations go up.

                Quick note, my next post will be a little late. So when I do these posts, I know what I want to say in advance, have them typed, and start these projects before I assign them so I can take pictures and stuff too. As a result, my next post is my Thanksgiving post, and I’d like to share pictures from the day. Instead of an early morning post, it will likely be the evening (maybe the next morning depending if I slip into a turkey coma).

                K, Luv Ya, Bye

                Nancy, Cale and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment