Tuesday 30 June 2015

Products in my Makeup bag that Replace Themselves

     Much like my skin care products, I like to try new products when it comes to my makeup. So it takes quite a bit for me to repurchase a product, and say I will 100% stick with it. BUT there are a few in my makeup bag, and they're all products I tried in the last year, and I'm just addicted to, and wanted to share them. 


    Before I get into the ones I will 100% stick with, I'd like to mention 2 products that are likely products I would repurchase, but am not 100% addicted to. 

First we have Urban Decay's Priming potion. It's an eye primer, and I purchased the anti-aging formula. This is a super popular product, and has a fantastic reputation. I can honestly say it's the best eye primer I've ever used in my life. It holds my product on, and most of all, doesn't crease. The ONLY reason this product didn't make the cut, is because I'm trying a new primer soon that is for both the face and eyes. I love double duty products. I could go back to this depending on the outcome, time will tell. 


The second honorable mention is Pacifica's Enlightened Natural lip gloss in poppy. when I was a teenager, I tried a lip gloss that was 100% the perfect colour for me, and then it got discontinued. I saw this in the store, and had something that I wanted a glossy finish for my lips. Completely different line, but this was the same colour as the long lost gloss. So the reality is I will likely repurchase this product, however, I'm not a huge lip gloss wearer anymore. 

# 1) The first product I will forever repurchase is Nars Radiant creamy concealer. I remember when I first was introduced to concealer, and fell in love... and there ARE good concealers you can buy on the cheap, but THIS is the best concealer I've ever used in my life. The product has a great reputation and basically that's why I decided to give it a shot. I love the coverage, I love how it blends. I originally purchased a colour too dark for me, but with blending, I made it work. to apply it, I use the wand, and to blend I use a knock-off Beauty blender, and it does the job perfectly. In love with this product and I'll never stray. 

# 2) Couldn't begin to tell you how many different mascaras I've tried over the years, and again I will stress, you can get good mascara on the cheap. But I tried this mascara and haven't looked back. This is Younique's 3d fiber lashes and it's spectacular. A friend of mine sells Younique products, and it's a friend I've been friends with since I was 5, so when I got wind of this product, and asked her about it and she absolutely gushed about it, I decided to give it a shot. And now here I sit gushing. My lashes are short, ad straight... and this product covers my main concerns. As a fiber mascara, is gives you unreal length. We're talking people swear your lashes are fake lashes. It also holds, well. I curl my lashes, with a hot eyelash curler. I get this beautiful curl and couple hours later, it's gone. This product makes my lashes hold it's shape, so I look awake and don't get raccoon eyes.  

# 3) The final product on this list, I purchased in a sample size in hopes of making my friend's makeup stay basically GLUED to her face for her wedding day... Mission accomplished. This is Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray. I ADORE this product, I don't know about you, but I kind of hate having to touch-up my makeup during the day... I don't have time for that, I want it on in the morning, and that's it...done. Well this makes it so. It's summer, and guess what, we're gonna sweat ( I know, charming). So instead of having your makeup melt off... no, I DID describe it as glued to your face for a reason.



      These are my Holy Grail Products, hope they were helpful. What are your Holy Grail Products?

No comments:

Post a Comment