Monday 5 February 2018

Pregnancy Post #9, Okay, no, THIS is Nesting


        I think it's safe to say, NOW I'm nesting. Over the last 2 days, there has been no stopping me. I take on a room at a time. SO as of right now, my bedroom and my spare room, are as clean as cleaner than they were when we moved in. My hall is a little bit of an obstacle  course, but that is the next area to be handled. I'm kind of pumping the breaks right now though because I feel like the next 2 rooms are a little more to be handled with care, and proper products. Our Bathroom, and Jake's room. So right off the bat, there are a could things we need to actually do to our bathroom (caulking, and replacing some drywall near the tub). Also I know the tub could be vital in my recovery after childbirth. As for Jake's room, I feel like that is a no-brainer. It's my child's room, and while not right off the bat, stuff will end up in his mouth at some point. Do you have any products that you use specifically in your little one's room.

         Another thing I realized, how easy it is for me to go stir crazy. SO I'm off work now, basically I was having difficulty physically getting through my shifts. A combination of being pregnant, my kidney disease, and my diabetes...yup, the trifecta. As a result, I spent several days just resting. Then I got restless, and started trying to get some small things done. The thing getting me most restless was, I really wasn't getting out of the house other than appointments.

         The other day I went out and had a visit with two of my friends, and that seemed to make all the difference. I'm not a lump on the couch anymore...okay, not as much. This is what gave me motivation to get going one room at a time...unfortunately, it's for like 15-20 min at a time, before there is a break about the same length. I'll get there though. I know I have another event coming up with friends the next two weekends in a row, so hopefully that will keep my motivation up.  Only 6 weeks until my due date as of tomorrow.

K, Luv Ya, Bye

Nancy
       

No comments:

Post a Comment