Monday 12 February 2018

Pregnancy Post #11, Shower with my work Ladies


          I'm still on a high from last night. There are a lot of work places I've worked that claim they are a family, where I work now, legit is like family. I don't dislike any of my co-workers, how many people can say that? Last week while we were out an about I asked to stop in because I just missed my co-workers. As a result, the ladies I work with held a baby shower for me last night. I have another one this coming Sunday as well I'm seriously looking forward to, but it's probably good this was broken into 2 showers, this would have been insane to combine the two.

         I had such a great evening with my ladies. There was tons of food, laughs and they seriously "showered" me with some great stuff for our little man. We got some really cute clothes that I can't wait to see him in (for now I will wash them with baby detergent and smell them constantly), a couple things for the nursery, a specially made quilt for his crib, my breast feeding pillow, some cute little keepsakes and a few travel items. I'm seriously surprised I didn't cry last night. I kind of expected to, because I felt so much love. I wanted to share this in a post because it was just a very special evening, and the roads were not kind to drivers last night either.

         I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who was involved in the evening, and let them know how very touched we are.

         K, Luv Ya, Bye
         Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment