Wednesday 14 February 2018

Pregnancy Post #12, Productive and Prepared

          I woke up restless and cranky today. That basically means I either need to be out of the house (last time I was was Sunday), or I need to be productive. Since I have stuff in the house I want to get done we went with option #2. We had a ton of Christmas stuff down, but not necessarily organized or packed away..it's done now.

         Where it was both of us home today, we got through some of the bigger projects. Cale is doing the cleaning that I can't do right now. But I had some fun, and was productive. I was straightening up all the bedrooms, and ended in Jake's. The most disorganized part was the stuff I was starting to get together for the hospital. I had a couple of lists given to us by the nurses at the hospital, and a couple ideas of what we might want kicking around from my two visits to labour and delivery, and one to make the transition for Alice a little easier. As a result I had put together my own list of things to pack. So while they're not for sure the items we're taking to the hospital, I'm 35 weeks now, so I want to have stuff set for in case of emergency. Some stuff is packed in the bags already, but the stuff that might change is clothes. The Change pad on the change table is currently home to the clothes and some items for all 3 of us.

        I'm the type when I'm going away somewhere I make a list, and a plan and try and pack super early. This is more exciting than any trip I've ever been on, so I've wanted to have this ready to be packed for a long time. While it's not, packed, it's ready, and I'm excited about it.

        K, Luv Ya, Bye
        Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment