Friday 8 September 2017

Christmas Blog, It's Coming!





               It’s BAAAAACK! Okay well almost. At around 100 days (101 exactly, to make everything work ) I will start my Christmas planning blog all over again… and that’s a WEEK from today. Should you not be acquainted with what I do with this basically I break down Christmas planning and preparation into three weekly blog posts, to help you stay on track with Christmas plans, and keep everything as stress free as possible.

                Last year I greatly followed 101 Days to Christmas, it played a BIG role for me organizing. However there are aspects of planning I like to start sooner than that site does, and also, it’s American. And a LOT revolves around their Thanksgiving, which is much later than ours. So this year, I have all my posts mapped out, and it will have a LOT more of me in them. Not to mention my husband.

Cale will be playing a much bigger role behind the scenes this year, because I’m gonna need all the help I can get. So delving into this, back in January, I did a post about my goals for 2017. My BIGGEST goal was to be pregnant by the end of the year, mission accomplished. Cale has been incredible helping me with everything to date, and agreed to help me with all my prepping this year (I’m still able to do my planning).

So if you’re looking for a bit of guidance, some money saving ideas, and simplification for your Holiday season, be sure to check out my posts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the next several weeks.

K, Luv ya, Bye!

Nancy, Cale and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment