Tuesday 20 June 2017

What I've done, How it's worked

     Been a while since I blogged, and this morning I just felt inspired. Back in January, I did a vlog on things that I planned to do in 2017. One goal has been a bit of a silent struggle, which has been part of why my blogs are few and far between. But that's not the goal I'm inspired to talk about today.

     No, the goal I am proud to say I'm doing well with is getting more healthy, and losing weight. I went back to cutting out caffeine... on the regular, I still grab a coffee or a tea once in a while, but I'm not reliant on it anymore. I've been eating better. My breakfast is generally a smoothie, for lunch I try and have my large meal (if I can) and a Big salad for supper. Snacks are generally yogurt, crackers, popcorn, and my truest addiction, Dill pickles. My exercise has been very light yoga (like seriously not sure if it's doing ANYTHING), and work...honestly. As a result, I've lost 20-25lbs. I put this because this seems to be where I've plateaued, and move between that 5lb mark often.



     How do I feel? As far as my energy level goes, I'm not gonna lie and say I have more energy than ever. However, I'm producing the same level of energy on m own, that I depended on coffee to provide, so that's kind of cool, and I don't have the crash with it. I feel better in my own skin, instead of sitting in front of a mirror criticizing, I see the difference. Also like my last post said, clothes that didn't fit me anymore, fit now, comfortably. I'm happier, and that's a big deal. 

-Kay, Love ya, Bye!

          Nancy

PS: 87 days, Until I start the Christmas Countdown for this year! XP


No comments:

Post a Comment