Wednesday 7 March 2018

Pregnancy post #19, Not in pain, And cleaning again

          Between strategic laying and some massage from my Husband, I woke up not in terrible pain, and I feel motivated to be productive...which for me means cleaning. Yesterday we went out and picked up some cleaning stuff, so I got a little more motivated. I've always admitted to being addicted to Pinterest, but Youtube is becoming an addiction too. I have certain youtubers I always watch and some of them do cleaning routine videos. I'm now addicted to them, they motivate me. So I made a play list of  about 25 cleaning videos, (the list has dwindled because I couldn't stand some of them) and I watch a couple, and get going. I also made a list of music that keeps me pumped so I can play that while I clean. But in the cleaning videos, multiple people were using the same floor product, and I became intrigued.

          It was the method squirt and mop floor cleaner. I needed floor cleaner, so I thought I'd give it a shot. This morning I cleaned both of my bathrooms (in 15 min intervals so I don't kill myself), and used this stuff on the floor. So you legit spray a little on the floor (a little goes a long way) and I used my microfiber mop. There is no water, no wringing. I spray, I wipe. And it did an AMAZING job. I seriously think that it's the best my floors have looked. What's more I can use it for all my floors, it's not one product for the wood floors and one for tile, this is one size fits all. As you can tell I'm super excited about this stuff!


          Anyway, 6 Days to go now, and I have 2 appointments tomorrow. I have my early one with fetal assessment, and the one with my obstetrician, when we will OFFICIALLY book my induction. Of course we have this storm warning in effect, so that will be fun. I'm actually not concerned, because Cale is actually a really good driver in the winter. I will have our stuff in the car though, just in case we end up staying...because it was a possibility last week. We also have an appointment Friday at the diabetic clinic. All of these appointments should be the last ones before Jake...which is insane. Even when we didn't have appointments, we've had blood work every week...starting to wonder if we're going to know what to do without being at the hospital at least once a week. I'm not even sure I was this comfortable at the IWK when I stayed there for two weeks.

          K, Luv Ya, Bye!

          Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment