Friday 29 December 2017

Boxing Day Christmas Clearance

             This is the post where I actually suggest going out to boxing day sales, if you haven’t already. Everyone knows that boxing day, now lasts a week. For me this is the point where I go out to the stores, and perhaps get a little sad at the bare Christmas sections. However, I cheer up pretty quick because all the Christmas stuff that is left is rock bottom prices. This is when I pick up stuff for next year. Like lights, Christmas storage totes (that’s actually for a lot sooner than next year), and different decorations I might like to add. Not to mention, you can keep your eyes open for gifts for people for next year…yeah, I said it. I usually enjoy these trips, there are a couple things to add to the fun, and it’s usually the quietest I’ve seen any store for a while.

K, Luv Ya, Bye

Nancy, Cale and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment