Friday 22 December 2017

Tying up Loose Ends

I can’t believe it, this is our last Christmas PREP post. There will be more posts, but this is the last one we do to help you get ready. This is basically just doing some tidying for the guests and so you don’t have to worry about it in a few days. The other part is wrap up those things on your list that are personal to you. Turkey thaw has already begun in our house, so I’m kind of just looking around wondering what I may have missed.
                 I also need to point out, if you miss one little thing, it REALLY shouldn’t ruin your whole Christmas. Things aren’t what makes this holiday. While yes, I’ve been doing a blog about getting ready, and it DOES make things easier, it’s not about this stuff.
                Honestly some of the things we’ve messed up over the years, is some of the best memories. The year the roasting pan didn’t fit in the oven, or the year I overflowed the sink trying to thaw the turkey.
                Time to just tie up loose ends.
                K, Luv ya, Bye

                Nancy, Cale and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment