Wednesday 11 January 2017

My Very First Vlog

     I DID IT! I Finally did it my very first Vlog ever! So basically all I did was kind of a video hello, and explaining what I plan to do with the blog and vlog going forward.


     My video is so very crude. My lighting is actually natural lighting, I am sitting in my kitchen at the bar I have that overlooks my living room, so the light is shining in my living room window. My camera/microphone is my iphone 6s, and I think it did a decent job. My tripod, was 2 cookbooks, a rubbermade container, and a jar candle. I had 0 editing, a list of things to cover beside me, and all in all the most basic thing ever. I hope to slowly improve the quality going forward, but as of now it is what it is. 

Ok, Love Ya, Bye!

-Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment