Tuesday 10 January 2017

Christmas Wrap up/Christmas Prep

     Did you hear about that Cold going around? Lasting way too long and when you get to the Doctor, they tell you "it's Viral" and they can do nothing for you? Guess who got it! Basically the beginning of it was my reason for writing my last post "How to fight a cold". My typical methods of fighting the common cold. But here I am, 10 days in still fighting this thing (yes I said 10). I am on the mend. I just have a little cough, and one ear blocked at this point.

     As a result of being sick, I've lost 15lbs...this is not a good thing. losing 15lbs, if I'd done it the healthy way would have been reason to celebrate, but this was because I couldn't eat anything because I couldn't swallow. So my whole thing I started in late November, early December, may be impacted by this when I get back on track here.

     The thing I'm most bothered by though, is I didn't really get the chance to guide you through a Holiday wrap up as promised. As a result, let's nutshell it shall we? Yesterday I woke up and decided I wanted to take the day and slowly pack away my stuff. I had no intention of getting it done, because I wanted to organize it, and I get kind of down when I take down the decorations, but I did. My husband got me the entire series of Mrs.Brown's Boys for Christmas, so I popped it on and away I went. I can't be down when I'm laughing that hard. I got it all organized, and packed...all the stuff on top of the totes there is stuff I realized after I'd missed and will get into a tote.


     So that's it right? No thinking of Christmas again until I start the Blog in September right? WRONG! Okay yeah you COULD, or you could give yourself even more of an edge, and start Saving, buying, and gathering ideas now. Through the year, I will make a blog post at the end of the month, and it will highlight my progress for next Christmas. I don't celebrate Christmas as one day on the Calendar, it's a special time of year, that comes every year, and I enjoy preparing for it. So keep posted, because I'll be working away at it all year long! 

Ok, Love ya, Bye!

-Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment