Thursday 16 April 2015

Review Sibu Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Wash

     Ok, so my review on this product is coming early! I mentioned, I've got a few different cleansers I'm looking to use up, and would give you reviews on them. I also said I was going to wait until I think next week to review this one...but since I won't be using it anymore...why not now?

     The product I'm reviewing is Sibu  Sea Buckthorn Balancing facial cleanser.

     I really wanted to like this product. I've seen positive reviews for it online, I have other products in their line that I REALLY like, and on paper, it should've been a match made in heaven where it's a BALANCING cleanser...but alas not the case. 

   When I started using it, I liked that it had a gentle exfoliating component, and it DID brighten my complexion...However my skin has now reached THIS point...

     To be fair, if anything was going to breakout, it would TOTALLY be my forehead... it's an accomplishment when it's completely clear...but my chin, not so much and my cheeks? NEVER! So I didn't make it through the 2 weeks... I came close, but no...it's not doing anything for me, my face was WAY clearer before using it and I'm pretty unhappy with my personal results. Like I said, it has positive  ratings online, and facial cleansers aren't one size fits all...this one just doesn't fit me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment