Monday 6 April 2015

Product Review Rocky Mountain Pumpkin Soap

     So I'm kind of in love with blogs, I'm not sure if I made this clear or not. I frequent a LOT of them, often, and I check out cloudy apples on Youtube too (seriously my favorite youtuber). In an earlier post I mentioned how that channel sort of launched me into my experiences with  natural skin care. This has been a two year journey for me, that has had a LOT of tweaking and trying out different products and researching reviews ALL the time. It's a labour of love, I adore checking out reviews. With as much as I like reading them I thought...hmm, I should write some. 

     So welcome to my very first product review. I thought since I've featured it TWICE in my blog already, I'd go with the Rocky Mountain Soap Pumpkin Soap! 


     I've talked about this in both my skin care and my eczema post. So I bought this for my soap for the Winter months, I have eczema and needed a moisturizing soap, because using a product that dries, is ASKING for trouble in the winter. Originally I bought this and the avocado soap for my face... the avocado was too drying for my face (but my husband, who has oily skin, really likes it). That's when I noticed the packaging of this soap said face/body. So I gave it a shot... little different to basically suds up using one product from temple to toes (because I still used shampoo for my hair... get it?), but I kind of liked the one product for all concept. On my body, I LOVE this stuff, doesn't dry me out, and I fee legit clean after using it. I DO like it on my face, again, feels clean, but if you're a "I wash my face and I'm done" person, I'm not sure I'd suggest this product. I'm not... I probably have more steps than I could ever want, and as a result I like this for the face too. This being said, my skin is weird and I likely won't use it in the summer. In the winter my skin goes hormonal and dry, in the summer, it's combo-oily, and this is not going to work when I hit that phase. However I will repurchase. I'll continue to use it for my soap in the shower, and PS the price is SO right. I don't remember the EXACT amount, it was around $7 I think, and I got it at the Feel Good Store..because if you haven't guessed, I love that store... thought I'd mention, they haven't asked me to say that, I legit love it. So that's my review of the Pumpkin soap, I'm not considering what product I'll review next :D!  

No comments:

Post a Comment