Tuesday 7 July 2015

Quite Possibly my Favorite Facial Product for the Summer

     I'm pretty sure that I've said in previous posts, when it comes to skin care, I try and listen to my skin. I find I've sort of gotten the hang of things when it comes to my skin, and it's helped me A LOT.

    I have shared my skin care routine in previous posts, and I'd love to tell you, I stick to it religiously. Not the case. To keep ANY consistency, I actually have reminders on my phone, that my husband actually hates with a passion, because my phone is usually closer to him, and I don't hear it, and it drives him INSANE, but...that's what I do, and I'm quite unapologetic to him about the alarms might I add.

    My skin is actually relatively clear right now, I'm quite pleased..just a couple mall blemishes on my forehead...as some one with bangs who doesn't wash their hair everyday, I actually think this is fantastic. We're at a time of year I kind of need to keep an eye on my skin though. While the greatest contributing factor to blocked pores is actually dead skin cells (so basically dust) lets factor in, we're sweating and stuff more this time of year. Sweating is good for the skin, but can also contribute to blocking those pores.

    Last week I was noticing a cluster of small pimples on my nose... which is odd for me. So I knew I needed to get deep in the pores. In previous posts I've mentioned, Now European Clay powder. This has become a bestie for me in the last month or so. When I saw this little cluster, I used the mask. I've read some descriptions recommend using oil, essential oils, apple cider vinegar, honey etc. I'm boring I guess because I just go with water. I'm not sure I'd recommend it for those with dry skin, and here's why. I can actually feel as it dries my skin tightening, and it getting deep down in my face.  

     My cluster has since disappeared. I wanted to give this product a special post. I' did purchase it for the first time in the Winter, at the Feel Good Store (I know you're shocked right) and I liked it then, but I've come to LOVE this product for the benefits I'm seeing now that it's gotten warmer, and upped my usage to minimum twice a week. After I get it off with warm water and a cloth I follow it up with my Apple cider vinegar/water toner, and use Grape seed oil to moisturize.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment